Returning to a Land of Magic
Learn what you can expect during your visit—and be sure to check back here as information is updated often.
*Some images shown throughout this website may not represent current operational guidelines.
Welcoming You to the best Malaysia Magical Cultural Theme Park
Magic is back at Melaka. A must visit place in Melaka and the best Melaka attraction for family and friends.
Come down to Malaysia Heritage Studios to experience the magical cultural experience.
Explore Our Heritage
Here are the top things you need to know as you prepare to visit.
Certain houses, and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure.
Furthermore, certain attractions, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or may remain closed. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. We will provide more information as it becomes available. We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds.
Visitors must properly wear approved face coverings as required, refrain from using offensive/abusive language and follow all other rules. MHS reserves the right to require visitor to leave if they fail to comply.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Disneyland Resort, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
If planning to travel, visit https://covid19.ca.gov/ for current state orders and updated information. Guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter the Disneyland Resort. By entering the Disneyland Resort, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
- Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the Disneyland Resort. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
If you need to reschedule your Disneyland Resort hotel reservation, please call (714) 520-5050.
By entering the Disneyland Resort, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.
Please note that the State of California recommends and encourages awareness of the following:
- Everyone is encouraged to get vaccinated when eligible.
- Everyone is encouraged to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events where the vaccine status of others in attendance may be unknown to the individuals.
- Please be aware that there is risk in attending large crowded events for populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete.
Your Guide to Updated Experiences
Find information on updated theme park experiences. Learn More.
Tickets and Reservations for Theme Park Entry
Learn more about theme park tickets and our new theme park reservations,which are now required to enter a theme park. Learn More.
Get details about dining and reservations. Learn More.
Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Learn about updates to check-in, housekeeping, dining, amenities, activities and more. Learn More.
Events, Tours and Experiences
Explore changes to special events, tours and other premium activities. Learn More.
Downtown Disney District
A number of shops and restaurants are open at the Downtown Disney District. Here’s what to know before you go. Learn More.